I was challenged to write 5 things I am grateful for and why, each day for one week. Sharing my lists. What are you grateful for?
1. I am grateful for the strength of my body. I've maintained a 200+ weight for over a decade now and I am now committed to exercising and eating well. My body is stronger and more capable than I thought and we're working together to achieve a healthy body weight.
2. I am grateful for dog walks in the morning. My dog is 16 years old and you never know when a walk will be your last one together. She wants to go to the park more often and I have to make extra time before work so we can have our park time together as much as possible.
3. I am grateful for journals and notepads to write down my story ideas and inspiration wherever I go. If I don't get my ideas down on paper right away I tend to forget them so having portable note-taking abilities is a blessing for me.
4. I am grateful to the person who invented earphones/headphones as my boyfriend and I are on two different work schedules and I need to be able to listen to things while he's sleeping. They are such a (literally) tiny convenience that is often overlooked.
5. I am grateful for a roof over my head and a working heater. It may not be winter cold yet but the nights are pretty chill and having a heater available to keep me warm is amazing. I know many people don't have working heat this winter and I am very grateful having it when I need it and I'm grateful for the ability to pay the heating bill as well.
Please Consider Donating
Your donations not only help to support all the work that goes into upkeep and maintain the information but the production of it as well. Your donation will go towards our continued efforts to assist all on their journeys. From our hearts to yours, we love and appreciate your support in building a New Earth. Thank you for your universal gift of love and light.
Thank you for visiting, if you get a moment please follow us on...
we update our site often, come back for more!
© COPYRIGHT 2013 - 2021