I was challenged to write 5 things I am grateful for and why, each day for one week. Sharing my lists. What are you grateful for?
1. I am grateful for books that inspire me to change my life. Along the lines of the law of attraction, you can only give what you have and you can only keep what you give. I also learned to give yourself what appears to be missing. My boyfriend isn't the romantic type so I've started writing love letters to myself (literally just started this at 10pm last night and this morning). Will see how this works in my life soon enough
2. I am grateful for inspirations and creativity. I've been trying so hard to write a book, 'trying' being the key word, and yesterday I spent the whole day reading this book I received in the mail. Divine timing and all... now i'm writing a whole different book and going with the flow of this creative inspiration this morning. Surrending is pretty cool after all
3. I am so grateful for this freakin book! "Emergence: Seven Steps for Radical Life Change" by Derek Rydall. We don't need to attract anything as we aren't lacking anything. We are already whole and have everything we need within us from the very beginning. I read this book in a day because it's so fascinating. It feels like I'm plugged into an electrical socket this morning.
4. I am grateful for the memo app on my cell phone. Inspiration came while walking the dog around the park and thankfully I had my cell phone to take notes. I could have repeated everything I was thinking over and over again so I wouldn't forget, but that would have prevented new stuff to flow in, so I am very grateful for being able to take notes on the go.
5. I am so grateful for my blog! My human was like "eh, why do we have to share what we're grateful for today. Just don't post today." And I'm like no, we're gonna post! And here I am buzzing with excitement and creative flow. I'm ready to keep these writing going on my new book now.
Please Consider Donating
Your donations not only help to support all the work that goes into upkeep and maintain the information but the production of it as well. Your donation will go towards our continued efforts to assist all on their journeys. From our hearts to yours, we love and appreciate your support in building a New Earth. Thank you for your universal gift of love and light.
Thank you for visiting, if you get a moment please follow us on...
we update our site often, come back for more!
© COPYRIGHT 2013 - 2021