I was challenged to write 5 things I am grateful for and why, each day for one week. Sharing my lists. What are you grateful for?
1. I am grateful for morning sunrises that spring me out of bed and out the door. The sky was a perfect golden red this morning and I just had to be outside in it. Awe moments in the morning are amazing.
2. I am grateful for my car which allows me to go to the store when I need to and to get away when I need to. Not many people have this luxury and I am so appreciative of a car that runs and runs well.
3. I am grateful for YouTube and motivational videos in the morning. I've found a good channel of inspirational and motivational pep talks to get me going in the morning. I don't really need these videos, but sometimes I let them run in the background when I'm doing my work.
4. I am grateful for coffee....coffee is good....coffee is God...another thing I could do without but on a beautiful morning with an awesome sunrise, a cup of coffee just brings the entire scene together. Enjoying life this morning.
5. I am grateful for the many people who invented the various writing instruments I use every day. I like to take notes with pen and paper, especially for my books as I feel more connected to what I'm writing. I also use special fine-tip markers to draw my coloring books and they make it so much easier. I am very grateful for these experiences.
Please Consider Donating
Your donations not only help to support all the work that goes into upkeep and maintain the information but the production of it as well. Your donation will go towards our continued efforts to assist all on their journeys. From our hearts to yours, we love and appreciate your support in building a New Earth. Thank you for your universal gift of love and light.
Thank you for visiting, if you get a moment please follow us on...
we update our site often, come back for more!
© COPYRIGHT 2013 - 2021