I was challenged to write 5 things I am grateful for and why, each day for one week. Sharing my lists. What are you grateful for?
1. I am grateful for this laptop I am writing this post on. I didn't have to create this laptop in order to benefit from it. I don't know computers or electronics and I wouldn't be able to gift this technology to the world in my lifetime if it was just up to me. Thank you to those people who do know how to put a laptop together and to do it so well that they're pretty affordable these days.
2. I am grateful for my three furballs (2 cats and 1 dog) for making me laugh. My cat Monty doesn't know what to do with me now that I've started exercising. I've turned into his human playground. He'll jump on my back when I'm trying to hold myself up or headbutt me when I'm on the floor doing yoga. I could get upset but I choose to laugh and laugh well every time he "assists" me in my exercises.
3. I am grateful for this little stuffed Llama on my desk. I've stopped buying so many trinkets as I have too many things but this little llama called to me. It's just a stuffed animal but, again, I didn't have to make it in order to benefit from it. It makes me smile and it keeps me motivated when I'm writing my book I've wanted to write for over 7 years now. I am grateful for the inspiration in the little things in life.
4. I am grateful for email. I got an email from my Dad wishing me a Happy Thanksgiving. It was a nice surprise as we haven't spoken in years after a falling out. I am glad he is doing well and I am very grateful for surprise communications in the moment that bring a smile to my face.
5. I am grateful for food in the fridge this holiday. I "lost" my job two weeks ago and that is when I seriously decided to just write my book. I have a little savings to get me to January but I know the universe will bring me what I need as long as I'm following my dream and staying true to myself. I have organic veggies to eat today and I'm going to share a wonderful vegan meal with my boyfriend of 9 years for the holiday. Food is fuel and I am filling up with some premium fuel today as I deserve it.
Please Consider Donating
Your donations not only help to support all the work that goes into upkeep and maintain the information but the production of it as well. Your donation will go towards our continued efforts to assist all on their journeys. From our hearts to yours, we love and appreciate your support in building a New Earth. Thank you for your universal gift of love and light.
Thank you for visiting, if you get a moment please follow us on...
we update our site often, come back for more!
© COPYRIGHT 2013 - 2017