I was challenged to write 5 things I am grateful for and why, each day for one week. Sharing my lists. What are you grateful for?
1. I am grateful for a good pair of walking shoes. They've assisted in my fitness program as I want to go walking more because they are comfortable. My old shoes were uncomfortable and I only walked when I had to. I can explore more now.
2. I am grateful for a printer and printer ink to print out my vision board to post on the wall over my desk so I can stare at it every day. I can look at this piece of paper even when I'm not on technology which is good.
3. I am grateful for my boyfriend Lee. We've been together for 9.5 years now and it's been quite the journey. I don't know where we're going but I am grateful for everything he's taught me over the years as I grow into the woman I was always meant to be.
4. I am grateful for morning sunrises and sunbeams through the trees. The world is beautiful and amazing and magical in the mornings. I would also like to thank my dog for understanding when I stop to stare or when I accidentally run into her on our walks when I'm walking and trying to look at the beauty.
5. I am grateful for fuzzy blankets. Not only are they nice in the winter for myself but my cat also likes being stuffed in them during the day. When I need a moment with my laptop without a cat on it I can shove him in the blanket and he'll settle down.
Please Consider Donating
Your donations not only help to support all the work that goes into upkeep and maintain the information but the production of it as well. Your donation will go towards our continued efforts to assist all on their journeys. From our hearts to yours, we love and appreciate your support in building a New Earth. Thank you for your universal gift of love and light.
Thank you for visiting, if you get a moment please follow us on...
we update our site often, come back for more!
© COPYRIGHT 2013 - 2021