Gratitude Challenge Day 3
I was challenged to write 5 things I am grateful for and why, each day for one week. Sharing my lists. What are you grateful for?
1. I am grateful for a good pair of walking shoes. They've assisted in my fitness program as I want to go walking more because they are comfortable. My old shoes were uncomfortable and I only walked when I had to. I can explore more now.
2. I am grateful for a printer and printer ink to print out my vision board to post on the wall over my desk so I can stare at it every day. I can look at this piece of paper even when I'm not on technology which is good.
3. I am grateful for my boyfriend Lee. We've been together for 9.5 years now and it's been quite the journey. I don't know where we're going but I am grateful for everything he's taught me over the years as I grow into the woman I was always meant to be.
4. I am grateful for morning sunrises and sunbeams through the trees. The world is beautiful and amazing and magical in the mornings. I would also like to thank my dog for understanding when I stop to stare or when I accidentally run into her on our walks when I'm walking and trying to look at the beauty.
5. I am grateful for fuzzy blankets. Not only are they nice in the winter for myself but my cat also likes being stuffed in them during the day. When I need a moment with my laptop without a cat on it I can shove him in the blanket and he'll settle down.
Leave a Reply.
My Gratitude Journey
April 15, 2017 - until I feel amazing and decide this is no longer necessary