Gratitude Challenge Day 6
I was challenged to write 5 things I am grateful for and why, each day for one week. Sharing my lists. What are you grateful for?
1. I am grateful for good music in the morning. Also really grateful for Facebook again as it brings me new things I'd never search for on my own. A friend of mine shared a video of this young kid as a guitar God prodigy...I keep listening to his performance on repeat because it's so amazing.
2. I am grateful for Creativity and Epiphany... they go by many names in the lore of the world but they are Gods to me none the less. I have written 21 poems in two days. I've cried for no reason...just releasing decades of stuck energy. Very grateful for Inspiration and Love.
3. I am grateful for the book "Conversations with God" by Neale Donald Walsh. Apparently the Divine is my theme this morning. I'm not religious and I'd say I was more spiritual but I am starting to reconnect to my God-self in my own way, as Source. I am grateful for the spiritual experiences I am having in my life right now.
4. I am grateful for salt lamps. They are just so cool to stare at. I know they work on an energetic level too but their physical presense is pretty amazing. Also grateful for incense and sage to burn. I love the scents and I love playing with the smoke trails.
5. I am grateful for Me! My ability to pick myself up and keep going...my ability to go in a new direction even if I start by dragging my feet...my love of knowledge and always searching for more answers...my desire to be better and no longer for anyone else, but just for me and my own journey. I love myself, truly.
Leave a Reply.
My Gratitude Journey
April 15, 2017 - until I feel amazing and decide this is no longer necessary