I was challenged to write 5 things I am grateful for and why, each day for one week. Sharing my lists. What are you grateful for?
1. I am grateful for another day of life! The dog didn't want to do a long walk this morning so I went by myself and enjoyed the trees in the park just for me. I get another day to enjoy life.
2. I am grateful for cat snuggles as I'm trying to type up my gratitudes. Baby cat's showing me how to slow down this morning. Also morning biscuit-making (cat kneading) helps blood flow, or so I choose to think.
3. I am grateful for second chances and the unlimited patience of the Universe. I guess every new day is a second chance but I'm talking about second chances in the little things, the little encounters, the little conversations, and the little tasks in the whole scheme of things.
4. I am grateful for warm, fuzzy socks in the cool morning. There are plenty of people who don't have one pair of socks, let alone a selection of different kinds for different occasions in their closet....a closet! Not many people that either. I am very blessed.
5. I am grateful for bandaids when biscuit-making turns to blood-letting...my baby cat can get a little intense showing me her love sometimes...and I'm grateful for reminders and cat-nail-clippers...I have something to go do right now
Please Consider Donating
Your donations not only help to support all the work that goes into upkeep and maintain the information but the production of it as well. Your donation will go towards our continued efforts to assist all on their journeys. From our hearts to yours, we love and appreciate your support in building a New Earth. Thank you for your universal gift of love and light.
Thank you for visiting, if you get a moment please follow us on...
we update our site often, come back for more!
© COPYRIGHT 2013 - 2017