Gratitude Challenge Day 7
I was challenged to write 5 things I am grateful for and why, each day for one week. Sharing my lists. What are you grateful for?
1. I am grateful for another day of life! The dog didn't want to do a long walk this morning so I went by myself and enjoyed the trees in the park just for me. I get another day to enjoy life.
2. I am grateful for cat snuggles as I'm trying to type up my gratitudes. Baby cat's showing me how to slow down this morning. Also morning biscuit-making (cat kneading) helps blood flow, or so I choose to think.
3. I am grateful for second chances and the unlimited patience of the Universe. I guess every new day is a second chance but I'm talking about second chances in the little things, the little encounters, the little conversations, and the little tasks in the whole scheme of things.
4. I am grateful for warm, fuzzy socks in the cool morning. There are plenty of people who don't have one pair of socks, let alone a selection of different kinds for different occasions in their closet....a closet! Not many people that either. I am very blessed.
5. I am grateful for bandaids when biscuit-making turns to blood-letting...my baby cat can get a little intense showing me her love sometimes...and I'm grateful for reminders and cat-nail-clippers...I have something to go do right now
Leave a Reply.
My Gratitude Journey
April 15, 2017 - until I feel amazing and decide this is no longer necessary